Comment on page
Integrate Google Search Console with TypeStack
Google Search Console
For blogs, Google Search Console is a crucial tool that enables bloggers to monitor their site's performance in search results. It provides data on search queries, click-through rates, and impressions, which helps bloggers understand how their content appears in search results.
Here is what you need to do to integrate the Google Search Console widget into your TypeStack account:
2. Copy the TypeStack URL onto the URL prefix field and click on continue.
3. Select the HTML tag under other verification options.
4. In TypeStack Settings, go to Plugins.
5. Click on the "Connect" button next to Google Search Console.
6. Copy the code after the “Content” in the meta tag displayed in the text field, and click on “Save”.
7. Go back to the Google Search Console and click on “Verify”.