Comment on page
Integrate Mailerlite with TypeStack
MailerLite is a user-friendly and cost-effective email marketing platform that helps users to connect with their audience in a unique way. Besides email marketing, it offers other various marketing tools, such as landing pages, pop-up forms, and automation workflows- helping them to lead generation efforts and strengthen relationships with their customers.
To integrate Mailerlite, follow these few steps:
1. Log into your Mailerlite account
2. Navigate to the Subscribers and apply the filters required to locate the list of emails you’d like to import to TypeStack
3. Click on "Export CSV"
4. In TypeStack, go to "Subscribers"
5. Click on "Add subscribers"
6. You can import subscribers in bulk by uploading the CSV file from mailerlite
Embed Subscriber form
1. Create a new form in Mailerlite by choosing your form type and your email list and giving your form a name. After creating the form, Mailerlite will allow you to change the design and settings
3. Go to the TypeStack editor
4. Add the Raw HTML widget and paste the code into it
5. Publish the post/page
Your readers will now be able to see the form on your post/page.