Comment on page
How to import your posts from WordPress
You can import any post that you have published on WordPress or written on google docs to TypeStack within a few minutes using the “Import posts” feature.
Steps to import from google docs:
1. Go to “Import posts” in the Posts module
2. You can import posts from WordPress in two ways
- By using individual post URLs
- By using your blog URL
3. If you want to import individual posts, you can paste the post's URL in the space provided and click on import
4. If you want to import your posts in bulk/import the entire blog, you can enter your blog URL and click on import. All the posts from your WordPress blog will be imported within 2 minutes.
5. The content along with its meta details (Meta title and Meta description) will be imported.