Comment on page
Integrate Mailchimp with TypeStack
Mailchimp is great for getting detailed analytics that enables users to track the performance of their email campaigns. They can also look into their metrics, such as open rates, click-through rates, and conversions.
To integrate Mailchimp, follow these few steps:
1. Log into your Mailchimp account
2. Navigate to the Audience
3. Apply filters required to locate the list of emails you’d like to import toTypeStack
4. Click on "Export CSV"
5. In TypeStack, go to the "Subscribers"
6. Click on "Add subscribers"
7. You can import subscribers in bulk by uploading the CSV file from Mailchimp
Embed Subscriber form
First, you’ll need to create a new signup form for your Mailchimp list:
1. Copy the code provided
3. Go to the Typestack editor
4. Add an HTML widget and paste the code into it
5. Publish the post/page
Your readers will now be able to see the form on your post/page.