Comment on page
Integrate Hubspot with TypeStack
HubSpot is a popular all-in-one marketing, sales, and customer service software platform that helps businesses attract, engage, and delight customers.
Here's how you can integrate the Subscriber form from Hubspot onto your blog:
1. Create a subscription form on Hubspot
2. To utilize subscriber forms from Hubspot, you have the option to employ their form builder tool to generate a form and incorporate it into your post/page content using HTML cards or directly in your site's theme files.
3. Initially, you must generate a new signup form from your Hubspot account list and modify it to fit your needs.
4. Use the embed code to integrate the form with your post/page.
Once you have the code, go to the editor to create a new post or page
1. Embed this code to a single post by adding an HTML widget
2. Publish the post/page
Your readers will now be able to see the form on your post/page