Comment on page
How to add/edit header and footer menu links?
Give your audience easy and hassle-free access to your content by linking your pages to the header and footer of your homepage. Here’s how:
- Go to the bottom left of your dashboard.
- Click on “Settings”
- Click on the “Menu”
- Enter the title of the header or footer button and add the link where you want readers to be redirected
- In the header section, you can select if you want the link to look like a primary or secondary button
- Click on plus button to add more links in the footer or header
- A checkbox given under the link title (when checked) will allow the reader to open the link in a new tab
- Clicking on “Save changes” will link your page
- To delete the link, click on the delete icon next to the tab